Does a day at the spa sound like it could be good for your skin? What about your self-confidence and satisfaction with your revitalized, more youthful appearance post-treatment?
At Sterling Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, PA, of Sarasota, Florida, we offer relaxing skin care and spa services to benefit your appearance, confidence, and mood. Mark Mathieson, MD, and his team of aesthetics experts can recommend the perfect skin care procedures for your complexion and skin type.
Are spa services right for you? If you notice any of these skin problems or warning signs, and you find yourself feeling frustrated or dissatisfied with your skin, looking into the spa services at Sterling Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, PA, should definitely be your next step!
Dry skin or rough skin texture
The balance of moisture in your skin has to be just right, or you can suffer from dry skin or rough skin texture. For dewy, smooth, soft, kissable skin, contact Dr. Mathieson and the Sterling Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, PA, team. We offer spa treatments and therapies to improve skin moisture and texture, including:
- Facials, such as the green papaya facial, which uses specialized serums, gels, and creams to cleanse and hydrate your skin and make it smooth
- Vitamin C antioxidant or copper moisturizing masks, which can rejuvenate your skin and increase its softness and hydration
We even offer a custom Sterling Facial! With all of these options, we can give your skin the moisturization it needs. We use top-of-the-line products with real, active ingredients.
Lines, wrinkles, and visible signs of aging
As you get older, changes in your hormone levels and the proteins that support and fill out your skin can leave you looking unnecessarily aged. But, you don’t have to live with lines, wrinkles, and other visible signs of aging. You can try anti-aging treatments, such as:
- Skin care products for men and women from RevisionⓇ and EltaMDⓇ
- NeovaⓇ Smart Skincare, with enzymes and copper peptides to repair DNA and reverse photodamage
- Microdermabrasion, which is a noninvasive procedure that exfoliates your skin and promotes new skin growth
- The glycolic chemical peel, which exfoliates your skin and increases your surface circulation
Many of these anti-aging treatments can also be paired with facials for a more complete spa benefit and rejuvenated appearance.
Acne, pimples, and breakouts
No matter your age, acne breakouts can be a source of stress. However, professional skin care can help with even challenging, acne-prone skin.
At Sterling Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, PA, we treat acne with special techniques, such as the Renaissance 2 chemical peel, which is a medium-strength facial peel that uses lactic acid, salicylic acid, and resorcinol to get your acne under control.
With noninvasive, relaxing spa services, you can address a variety of issues with your skin. To learn more about the best skin care procedures for you, contact Sterling Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, PA, to schedule an appointment today.